Easy Recipe for Healthy Brownies
Vegan and Gluten-free Treats!
While it’s true that a sculpted body is made primarily in the kitchen, no one ever said that you can’t enjoy tasty treats.
There are tons of way in which you can use your imagination to substitute unhealthy ingredients with healthy stuff.
Here’s a recipe for some amazingly tasty and nourishing chocolate brownies. Be assured that these won’t come in the way of your fitness plans:
2 tbsp ground flax
1/2 cup coconut flour
2 tbsp raw cacao powder
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1&1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup vegan chocolate, melted
1 cup dried pitted dates, soaked into purified water for 1 hour, drained
2 tsp tapioca starch
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- Preheat the oven to 175°C/347°F.
- In a medium sauce pan add the coconut milk and coconut oil and bring to boil over low heat.
- Add the chocolate and stir to melt and incorporate.
- Remove from the heat and add the raw cacao powder, coconut flour, tapioca starch, baking powder, baking soda and flax, mix to incorporate and set aside for 10 minutes.
- In a food processor add the soaked dates and pulse to obtain a fine puree.
- Incorporate the puree into the chocolate batter.
- Transfer the batter into a greased pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool before slicing.
We hope this recipe inspires you to experiment and discover healthy hacks of your own.
We keep updating our collection of seriously gorgeous leggings.
Get your own pair now by visiting our store.