In Japan Koi (carp) represents luck or good fortune, it also used as a symbol for dedication, determination and strength. In Buddhism koi fish are a symbol for courage. Next to these koi fish the designer used pink/purple and blue colors to create a dreamy background.
• Design will not crack, stretch, peel off or fade
• 100% latex free
• Sustainable and lightweight made from natural rubber
• Weight: 7 lbs. Length: 72” x 24” wide, 4.5 mm thick
• Superior grip even when moist
• Anti slip material on both sides
• Made in America