The Pink Ribbon is associated worldwide with breast cancer awareness but it's not only used to raise awareness for breast cancer but it's also used as a symbol to show respect to birth parents and to raise awareness for childhood cancer. Why Pink? Because pink is light hearted, lively, life affirming and studies show it has a calming and stress reducing effect. Show your love and support with these Pink Ribbon Awareness Leggings
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Comfortable high waistband
• Overlock and coverstitch seams
• 1" wide elastic waistband for extra comfort
Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the leggings’ appearance.